Help Stop The Hackers
It is so important to do as much as you can to try and stop the hackers.
Simple things can go a long way in to preventing the most common of hacking techniques.
Security of your website is very important for both the WordPress site owners and it’s users. If users’ information is compromised by any hacker, it will damage the reputation of the site. It can be costly to hire an expert to get your website back if it’s even possible without a prior backup.
There are many measures that can be taken to help keep your website safe from hackers.
A few tips to help secure your website further:
- Keep your WordPress website up to date.
- Use an SSL certificate.
- Always use strong passwords.
- Use plugins to help protect further.
- If your host provides antivirus – Use it often.
- Make regular backups of your own – dont rely solely on the webhost backup.
- Disable directory browsing
Get in Touch
Tele No: 01638 563442
9.00am to 5.00pm
Monday to Friday
Computer Scene Technical Ltd
3 High Street
Tuddenham St Mary
Bury St Edmunds
Company No 09288340