Websites are an Important Part of Your Marketing
Having a website is an essential part of everyday marketing. It offers businesses opportunities to connect with customers, showcase their products, services and brand identity.
Here are some common mistakes that often happen when you have a website, do they apply to yours?
- Poor Navigation – Complicated and confusing navigation is a major turn-off for visitors. Users should be able to find information easily and navigate through your website intuitively. Keep the navigation menu clear, concise, and prominently displayed.
- Inconsistent Branding – Consistent brand identity is essential for building trust and recognition. Ensure that your website’s design elements, colours, and fonts align with your overall brand image.
- Lack of Call to Action – Each page on your website should have a clear purpose and a well-defined Call To Action. Whether it’s encouraging visitors to make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, or contact you, a strong Call to Action can guide users towards contacting you.
- Working on all platforms – Does your website work across different browsers, and devices? Check your website to ensure it works seamlessly across various platforms.
- Mobile Responsive – With the increasing use of mobile devices, it’s crucial to ensure that your website is mobile-friendly. This means that your website will automatically reformat to give users a better experience suited to their device.
- Overloading your website – Does your website with excessive content, images, or advertisements? Don’t overwhelm visitors and make it difficult for them to focus on the important aspects. Embrace a clean and organised design, allowing ample white space to enhance readability and visual appeal.
- Regular Updates – Outdated content and neglected website maintenance can give a negative impression to visitors. Regularly update your website with fresh content, address broken links, and ensure that all information is accurate and up to date.
If you believe your website could do with a refreshed look or perhaps you do not have one, feel free to contact us for a non-obligation chat.
Call us on 01638 563342 or email email@example.com.
Get in Touch
Tele No: 01638 563442
Mon - Thur: 9 am to 5 pm
Fri: 9 am to 4.30 pm
Please call first for appointment
Computer Scene Technical Ltd
3 High Street
Tuddenham St Mary
Bury St Edmunds
Company No 09288340